Chair: Victor Villemagne
Neuroimaging has emerged as a critical research and diagnostic tool in the field of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. The Neuroimaging Professional Interest Area (NPIA) will continue to organize the Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium (AIC), which focuses on the clinical application and methodological development of neuroimaging (MRI, PET, SPECT, CT, and others) to Alzheimer's disease, other dementias and normal brain aging.
On Twitter? Follow @ISTAART and use #NeuroimagingPIA to share PIA news and stay up to date on PIA activity.
Please log in to access expanded content for members.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Biofluid Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Design and Data Analytics
- Diversity and Disparities
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Immunity and Neurodegeneration
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Non-pharmacological Interventions
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition and Delirium
- Reserve, Resilience and Protective Factors
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.