Chairs: Gael Chetelat, Liana Apostolova
Neuroimaging has emerged as a critical research and diagnostic tool in the field of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. The Neuroimaging Professional Interest Area (NPIA) will continue to organize the Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium (AIC), which focuses on the clinical application and methodological development of neuroimaging (MRI, PET, SPECT, CT, and others) to Alzheimer's disease, other dementias and normal brain aging.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Blood-Based Biomarkers
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Perioperative Cognition
- Psychosocial Understanding and Intervention
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.