Chair: Liana Apostolova Vice Chair: David Wolk
Neuroimaging has emerged as a critical research and diagnostic tool in the field of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. The Neuroimaging Professional Interest Area (NPIA) will continue to organize the Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium (AIC), which focuses on the clinical application and methodological development of neuroimaging (MRI, PET, SPECT, CT, and others) to Alzheimer's disease, other dementias and normal brain aging.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Blood-Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Innate Immunity
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition
- Psychosocial Understanding and Intervention
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.