Chair: Jesse Hoey
The Technology PIA is a network of investigators and relevant stakeholders who share an interest in facilitating the use of technology in research and practice for people with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Blood-Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Innate Immunity
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition
- Psychosocial Understanding and Intervention
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.