Chair: Jesse Hoey
The Technology PIA is a network of investigators and relevant stakeholders who share an interest in facilitating the use of technology in research and practice for people with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
On Twitter? Follow @ISTAART and use #TechPIA to share PIA news and stay up to date on PIA activity.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Biofluid Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Design and Data Analytics
- Diversity and Disparities
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Immunity and Neurodegeneration
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Non-pharmacological Interventions
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition
- Reserve, Resilience and Protective Factors
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.