Biofluid Based Biomarkers
Sid O’Bryant, Chair
Michelle Mielke, Chair Elect
Henrik Zetterberg, Vice Chair
The objective of the PIA is to provide an effective means of communication across research and industry leaders for the development and advancement of the clinical and research applications of biofluid biomarkers in Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases. This objective will be achieved by conducting an annual PIA Day meeting at the Alzheimer’s Association International ConferenceⓇ (AAICⓇ), collaborative manuscripts for the field, PIA honors for achievements in the space, and other means as deemed appropriate by the executive committee.
On Twitter? Follow @ISTAART and use #FluidMarkersPIA to share PIA news and stay up to date on PIA activity.
Please log in to access expanded content for members.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Biofluid Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Design and Data Analytics
- Diversity and Disparities
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Immunity and Neurodegeneration
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Non-pharmacological Interventions
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition and Delirium
- Reserve, Resilience and Protective Factors
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.