Chairs: Sid O'Bryant, Holly Soares
The purpose of this PIA is to establish validated blood based biomarkers for use in research settings, clinical trials, diagnostics and clinical practice.
This PIA will:
- Create standards and guidelines for the development of novel blood biomarkers of use in Alzheimer's disease and conditions related to cognitive decline.
- Create a global working group designed to advance the field of blood-based biomarkers of Alzheimer's disease.
- Develop a central data repository and sample bank network to foster innovation and validation of blood biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Blood-Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Innate Immunity
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition
- Psychosocial Understanding and Intervention
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.