David P. Salmon
Cognitive assessment is crucial for the diagnosis of neurocognitive disorders, to evaluate putative treatment effects and as a basis for counseling patients and families. This PIA aims to convene the world’s most prominent neuropsychologists, behavioral neurologists, and geriatric psychiatrists to establish an international consensus on cognitive "tools" for diagnosis and treatment outcomes and advance the knowledge of sensitive and reliable disease-specific cognitive assessment methods for best practice standards.
On Twitter? Follow @ISTAART and use #COGNITIONPIA to share PIA news and stay up to date on PIA activity.
Please log in to access expanded content for members.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Biofluid Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Design and Data Analytics
- Diversity and Disparities
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Immunity and Neurodegeneration
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Non-pharmacological Interventions
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition and Delirium
- Reserve, Resilience and Protective Factors
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.