Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
Chair: Sebastian Crutch
This PIA brings together a multi-disciplinary group of professionals from international clinical and research centers of excellence with experience and interest in atypical presentations of Alzheimer’s disease and associated syndromes. The goal of the PIA is to address general issues related to AD phenotypic heterogeneity and specific issues related to posterior cortical atrophy (PCA), logopenic phological aphasia (LPA), corticobasal syndrome (CBS) and focal cortical presentations of AD (e.g. amnestic, dyexecutive, apraxic). Members of this PIA will share and publicize practical advice and evidence-based recommendations for the treatment and clinical management of atypical AD.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Blood-Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Innate Immunity
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition
- Psychosocial Understanding and Intervention
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.