Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
Chair: Melissa Murray
This PIA brings together a multi-disciplinary group of professionals from international clinical and research centers of excellence with experience and interest in atypical presentations of Alzheimer’s disease and associated syndromes. The goal of the PIA is to address general issues related to AD phenotypic heterogeneity and specific issues related to posterior cortical atrophy (PCA), logopenic phological aphasia (LPA), corticobasal syndrome (CBS) and focal cortical presentations of AD (e.g. amnestic, dyexecutive, apraxic). Members of this PIA will share and publicize practical advice and evidence-based recommendations for the treatment and clinical management of atypical AD.
On Twitter? Follow @ISTAART and use #AtypicalPIA to share PIA news and stay up to date on PIA activity.
View 2017 PIA events schedule »
Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access »
Please log in to access expanded content for members.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Biofluid Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Design and Data Analytics
- Diversity and Disparities
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Immunity and Neurodegeneration
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Non-pharmacological Interventions
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition and Delirium
- Reserve, Resilience and Protective Factors
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.