Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
Chairs: Roberta Diaz Brinton, Suzanne Craft, Kristine Yaffe
The Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers PIA is a global network of women investigators whose research is focused on Alzheimer's disease. The goal of this PIA is to form an Alliance of Women in Alzheimer's Research (AWARE) to help create a balanced global leadership structure in the Alzheimer's field.
- Provide mentorship for women researchers targeted to specific career stages.
- Provide a network for women researchers to facilitate collaboration, identification of resources, and identification of professional opportunities.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Blood-Based Biomarkers
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Perioperative Cognition
- Psychosocial Understanding and Intervention
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.