Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
Chair: Laura Baker
The Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers PIA is a global network of women investigators whose research is focused on Alzheimer's disease. The goal of this PIA is to form and support an Alliance of Women in Alzheimer's Research to create a balanced global leadership in the Alzheimer's field.
- Provide mentorship for women researchers targeted to specific career stages.
- Provide a network for women researchers to facilitate collaboration, identification of resources, and identification of professional opportunities.
- Identify and address specific challenges that hinder the development of women leaders in Azheimer's Research.
On Twitter? Follow @ISTAART and use #AWAREPIA to share PIA news and stay up to date on PIA activity.
Please log in to access expanded content for members.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Biofluid Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Design and Data Analytics
- Diversity and Disparities
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Immunity and Neurodegeneration
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Non-pharmacological Interventions
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition and Delirium
- Reserve, Resilience and Protective Factors
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.