Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
Chairs: Roberta Diaz Brinton, Suzanne Craft, Kristine Yaffe
The Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers PIA is a global network of women investigators whose research is focused on Alzheimer's disease. The goal of this PIA is to form an Alliance of Women in Alzheimer's Research to create a balanced global leadership in the Alzheimer's field.
- Provide mentorship for women researchers targeted to specific career stages.
- Provide a network for women researchers to facilitate collaboration, identification of resources, and identification of professional opportunities.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Blood-Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Innate Immunity
- Longitudinal Methods
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition
- Psychosocial Understanding and Intervention
- Reserve, Resilience and Protective Factors
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.