Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
Chair: Laura Baker
The Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers PIA is a global network of women investigators whose research is focused on Alzheimer's disease. The goal of this PIA is to form and support an Alliance of Women in Alzheimer's Research to create a balanced global leadership in the Alzheimer's field.
- Provide mentorship for women researchers targeted to specific career stages.
- Provide a network for women researchers to facilitate collaboration, identification of resources, and identification of professional opportunities.
- Identify and address specific challenges that hinder the development of women leaders in Azheimer's Research.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Biofluid Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Design and Data Analytics
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Immunity and Neurodegeneration
- Non-pharmacological Interventions
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition
- Reserve, Resilience and Protective Factors
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.