Vascular Cognitive Disorders
Chair: Christopher Chen
The overall aim of the Vascular Cognitive Disorders PIA is to encourage a global, multidisciplinary basic, translational and clinical research focus on vascular causes and correlates of cognitive impairment in general, and vascular cognitive disorders in particular, with integration and participation of students, younger researchers, and senior mentors. It will also help build collaborations among researchers in AD, other neurodegenerative diseases and vascular dementia.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Blood-Based Biomarkers
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Perioperative Cognition
- Psychosocial Understanding and Intervention
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.