Vascular Cognitive Disorders
Chair: Deborah Gustafson
Immediate Past Chair: Christopher Chen
Vice Chair: Atticus Hainsworth
Program Chair: Geert Jan Biessels
Communications Chair: Adam Brickman
The overall aim of the Vascular Cognitive Disorders PIA is to encourage a global, multidisciplinary basic, translational and clinical research focus on vascular causes and correlates of cognitive impairment in general, and vascular cognitive disorders in particular, with integration and participation of students, younger researchers, and senior mentors. It will also help build collaborations among researchers in AD, other neurodegenerative diseases and vascular dementia.
On Twitter? Follow @ISTAART and use #VascularPIA to share PIA news and stay up to date on PIA activity.
Please log in to access expanded content for members.
- Alliance of Women Alzheimer's Researchers (AWARE)
- Atypical Alzheimer's disease and Associated Syndromes
- Biofluid Based Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials Advancement and Methods
- Design and Data Analytics
- Diversity and Disparities
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease
- Immunity and Neurodegeneration
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Non-pharmacological Interventions
- Nutrition, Metabolism, and Dementia
- Perioperative Cognition and Delirium
- Reserve, Resilience and Protective Factors
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular Cognitive Disorders
- Join ISTAART. Gain PIA Access.