When you participate in an Alzheimer's Association event, your fundraising dollars fuel our mission-related initiatives of care, support and research. Here are a few tips to get you started with your fundraising efforts:
- Make a self-donation to lead by example and show your commitment to the cause.
- Update your personal fundraising webpage and tell your story about why you’re participating.
- Send emails from your Participant Center to ask for support from friends, family and co-workers.
- Get social and use Facebook to get the word out. Include a link to your fundraising page in your status!Invite others.
- Take your fundraising efforts to the office, school, or friendly get-togethers.
Where does the Money go?
Funds raised support the educational programs and services offered free of charge by the Alzheimer's Association, Vermont Chapter.