Point32Health Regional Team Page
Join the #1 fundraising team in MA/NH and one of the top 15 teams in the country in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
Be part of the Point32Health team to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research toward advancements in prevention and treatment.
The goal this year is to build a team of 250 people and raise $100,000+ for programs such as the 24/7 hotline, in-person and online education and support, and local and national advocacy work.
You can double your impact! Every dollar we raise will be matched by our Foundation providing additional resources to support people living with Alzheimer’s and their families.
Sign up to walk with colleagues, family and friends of CarePartners of Connecticut, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Tufts Health Plan. See dates below and pick a walk that works best for you. Walk in-person at the designated location or on your own, in neighborhoods and communities near you.
- Foxborough, MA, Patriot Place – Saturday, Sept. 24
- Manchester, NH, Northeast Delta Dental Stadium – Saturday, Sept. 24
- Plymouth, MA, Nelson Memorial Park – Saturday, Sept. 24
- Portland, ME, Payson Park – Saturday, Saturday, Sept. 24
- Andover, MA, Brickstone Square – Sunday, Oct. 2
- Providence, RI, Roger Williams Park – Sunday, Oct. 2
- Worcester, MA, Hanover Insurance Office Park, 100 North Parkway – Sunday, Oct. 2
- Greater Boston, MA, DCR North Point Park – Sunday, October 16
- Hartford, CT - Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field – Sunday, Oct. 16
Health Plans Inc. (HPI) and subsidiaries, diversified businesses of Point32Health, are joining Point32Health’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s team. In addition to joining existing walks, colleagues from HPI, MedWatch, TrestleTree and EHN are walking in:
- Rogers, AR, Pinnacle Heights Apartments - Saturday, September 17
- Appleton, WI, Fox Cities Stadium - Saturday, October 1
- Orlando, FL, Walt Disney Amphitheatre at Lake Eola - Saturday, October 8
- Charleston, SC, Riverfront Park - Saturday, October 15
- Fort Worth, TX, The Shops at Clearfork - October 29
Point32Health is a leader in support of programs that improve the lives of those living with Alzheimer's and their caregivers.
In 2021, colleagues, friends and family of Point32Health raised more than $81,000 for the Alzheimer’s Association. With our Foundation’s match, more than $163,000 went to support the work of the Alzheimer’s Association.
Be part of our ambitious hope – to raise $100,000 (or more) this year to support the Alzheimer’s Association’s programs.
Take the first step to a world without Alzheimer’s with us. Together, we can end Alzheimer’s.
Questions about Point32Health’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s team? Email Henocson (Henny) Mulatre, manager of Corporate Citizenship.