Loading Walk data...
Walk to End Alzheimer's® Delaware Valley Chapter
The Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's® is the world's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's care, support and research. Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide and locations in our region, this inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.
NEWS & EVENTS
Congratulations to the Winners of our Phillies Challenge!
1. The B.C. Crew - Philadelphia
2. Rita’s Soupy Sods - Philadelphia
3. Marsha’s Marchers - Philadelphia
4. #MissMaryGraves - Philadelphia
5. Fellowship Community - Kutztown
6. Mary’s Melody - Rehoboth
7. Harry’s Heroes - Kutztown
8. Sunrise Quadrangle Steppers - Philadelphia
9. Gruber - Philadelphia
10. Philadelphia Phenoms - Philadelphia
11. Ramoth Runners - Cumberland County
12. Genesis HealthCare at Lofland Park Center - Rehoboth Beach
13. Hickory House Heroes - Philadelphia
14. Endless Memories - Philadelphia
15. O’Sullivan - Philadelphia
16. Chestnut Knoll - Kutztown
17. Bubzy’s Girls and Grands - Philadelphia
18. Mama’s Memory Makers - Rehoboth Beach
19. Team Keough - Philadelphia
20. Grammy’s Gang - Rehoboth Beach
Team Sign Challenge
Ever have trouble finding your teammates on Walk day? Wish there was a great way to represent your team? Complete the Team Sign Challenge and your problems will be solved!
Teams who raise the minimum level by Labor Day, Monday September 7th at 11:59PM, will receive a professionally made team sign. The sign will display your team name with a long stick attached so you can hold high in the crowd! Visit the upcoming events section of your local Walk page for more information.
TIPS & TOOLS
Watch and Share the Recruitment Video:
Walk to End Alzheimer's would not be possible without the support of our fantastic volunteers!
As a volunteer, we count on your invaluable contribution of time and energy to make the event a success.
Walk to End Alzheimer's Volunteers Needed!
We are always looking for day of volunteers and new Walk to End Alzheimer's Committee Members. Interested? Please visit our secure volunteer website to fill out a volunteer application. You're one click away to becoming an Alzheimer's Association volunteer!
Still have questions? Email Caitlin McNab at firstname.lastname@example.org today!