The time you spend on the bike is special and meaningful - but it's only part of the story at #Ride2EndALZ Colorado. We've got a bunch of great things planned for you. This town has a little bit of magic dust sprinkled on it, and we hope you'll make a weekend out of it to experience it for yourself.
Stay in one of the historic hotels in downtown on Friday and/or Saturday night and then join us for packet pick-up on Saturday. Then later that day, all riders raising $1,000 or more are invited to the Champions dinner at Ginger & Baker. You'll be treated to delicious food and drinks, have the chance to meet other riders, and connect to the mission through inspirational stories and guest speakers.
Whether you live out-of-state, plan to drive up from Denver, or even if you call Fort Collins home, come experience all that the #Ride2EndALZ has to offer!
,Need a little visual inspiration to see what #Ride2EndALZ Colorado is all about? Check out last year's rider thank you video!
When we get a little closer to Ride Day, we will post the updated Ride Guide here. The Ride Guide will contain a full overview and helpful details about the event schedule, Ride with GPS files, routes and site venue maps.
Saturday, June 10th
- Packet Pickup: Location & time TBA
Pick up your purple swag that you earned through fundraising! If you pick up your packet on Saturday, you can just roll up to the starting line on Sunday (you can also pick up your packet on Sunday morning).
- Champions Dinner: Ginger and Baker from 4p-8p.
This exclusive first-class event is for those that have raised $1,000+ and want the chance to talk about the current and future Alzheimer's Research Projects we will fund together. It will feel red carpet, but leave the black ties and dresses at home and come casual to listen to live music, eat (and drink) award-winning culinary amazingness!
Sunday, June 11th
- 6 – 7 a.m. – Check In at Canvas Stadium on the CSU Campus. No need to check-in on Sunday morning, if you came to the packet pickup on Saturday.
- 7 – 8 a.m. – Ride Start
- 7 a.m. – 100 and 60-mile rider staging begins
- 7:15 a.m. – 100 and 60-mile riders start
- 7:30 a.m. – 45-mile rider staging begins
- 7:45 a.m. – 45-mile riders start
- 8 a.m. – 10-20-mile riders staging begins
- 8:15 a.m. – 45-mile riders start
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Ride Post Party at the New Belgium Porch at Canvas Stadium. A fully catered lunch, drinks, and live music will be provided for all participants (tickets for guests can be purchased at the event). We will stay until the last rider crosses the finish line!
SHIPPING YOUR BIKE
Need to ship your bike? Use BikeFlight to ensure your bike, wheels, and gear receive the highest level of monitoring on their way to and from Ride to End ALZ Colorado Event. For more details, click here
BACK TO TOP