$347,267.90RAISED TO FIGHT ALZHEIMER'S
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Join the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon on November 6th
OUR TEAM IS SOLD OUT!
The Alzheimer’s Association - NYC Chapter of is an official charity partner of the TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday November 6h, 2022 and has guarenteed entry available on its team. The 26.2-mile New York City Marathon is one of the premiere running events in the world and travels through all five boroughs of New York City. A field of more than 50,000 runners will have an opportunity to enjoy this iconic NYC experience.
Alzheimer's Association Team TCS New York City Marathon benefits:
- Guaranteed race entry into the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon
- Custom ALZ-running singlet
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Marathon training plan and team coaching emails
- Motivational emails leading up to the event
- Pre Marathon Team Luncheon
- Fundraising incentives
Fundraising Rules and Regulations:
- Registrants agree to raise or contribute a total of $4,000
- Fundraising deadline: October 23rd, 2022
- Participants who have their own entry into the NYC Marathon, can join the Alzheimer's Association Team and agree to fundraising minimum of $2,000.
Time: 05:00:00 AM
Location: Verrazano-Narrows Bridge Staten Island, NY 10301, New York City, NY
Contact: Lucy DeNardo email@example.com 646.793.4862