Let’s Ride Together!
Whether you live out-of-state, plan to drive up from Denver or even if you call Fort Collins home, this ride weekend will be an elite event unlike any other!
You likely are interested in the Ride to End ALZ because supporting those facing Alzheimer’s and all other dementia is important to you. If you or anyone you love needs information or support, the Alzheimer’s Association is here and available to help with:
- Our free 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900)
- Information and resources on our extensive website at alz.org
- Tips for caregivers during the COVID pandemic
Saturday, June 12th
- 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Packet Pickup at New Belgium Brewery. Pick up your packet and then you and a guest are invited to a private tour of the Brewery. Tours will leave at the top of each hour!
- 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. VIP Dinner at Ginger and Baker. This exclusive first-class event is for those that have raised $1,000+ and want the chance to meet the CEO and Chief Medical Officer of the Alzheimer’s Association to talk about the current and future Alzheimer’s Research Projects we will fund together. It will feel red carpet, but leave the black ties and dresses at home and come casual to eat (and drink) award-winning culinary amazingness!
Sunday, June 13th
- 6-7 a.m. Check In at Canvas Stadium on the CSU Campus
- 7 a.m. RIDE START
- 10 a.m. 2 p.m. Ride Post Party at the New Belgium Porch at Canvas Stadium