Let’s Ride Together!
Whether you live out-of-state, plan to drive up from Denver or even if you call Fort Collins home, this ride weekend will be an elite event unlike any other! Choose a route between 20-100 miles that are fully-supported and all start and finish on the Colorado State University campus or simply choose the virtual route option and ride in your own neighborhood. Riders are required to fundraise or donate to ride with us in-person, but fundraising is optional for virtual riders (register with the free registration code VIRTUAL to participate in your own neighborhood).
You likely are interested in the Ride to End ALZ because supporting those facing Alzheimer’s and all other dementia is important to you. If you or anyone you love needs information or support, the Alzheimer’s Association is here and available to help with:
- Our free 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900)
- Information and resources on our extensive website at alz.org
- Tips for caregivers during the COVID pandemic
Saturday, June 12th
- 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Packet Pickup at New Belgium Brewery. Pick up your packet and then you and a guest are invited to enjoy a beverage while relaxing or shopping. If you pick up your packet on Saturday, you can just roll up to the starting line on Sunday (you can also pick up your packet on Sunday morning).
- 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. VIP Dinner at Ginger and Baker. This exclusive first-class event is for those that have raised $1,000+ and want the chance to talk about the current and future Alzheimer’s Research Projects we will fund together. It will feel red carpet, but leave the black ties and dresses at home and come casual to listen to live music, eat (and drink) award-winning culinary amazingness!
Sunday, June 13th
- 6-7 a.m. Check In at Canvas Stadium on the CSU Campus. No need to check-in on Sunday morning, if you came to the packet pickup on Saturday.
- 7-8 a.m. RIDE START We will pre-assign a 10-minute window for you and your team to depart safely.
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Ride Post Party at the New Belgium Porch at Canvas Stadium. A fully catered lunch, drinks and live music will be provided for all participants (tickets for guests can be purchased at the event).