is fundraising to honor:
all those facing Alzheimer's
This year, I will be swimming, cycling, and running to raise money for The Longest Day
In addition, I am challenging myself to run at least 5k (3.1 mi) a day every day of 2020. You can follow my progress here - https://www.strava.com/athletes/8848062
Here are the races I'm confirmed for so far, with more to come! **Subject to change with the recent coronavirus developments. Some races have been either postponed or canceled this year**
- March 24-30 | La Course Du Coeur w/ Team EEX Group - https://lacourseducoeur.com/
- April 5 | Cherry Blossom 10-Miler - http://www.cherryblossom.org/
- April 25 | Spartan Beast Tri-State NJ - https://www.spartan.com/en/race/detail/5614/overview…
- May 3 | Peasant Man Triathlon - https://www.imathlete.com/…
- September 13 | DC Half Marathon - https://runsignup.com/Race/DC/Washington/DCHalfandRelay
- September 27 | Berlin Marathon w/ Team i-med Vision - https://www.bmw-berlin-marathon.com/en/
- October 11 | Chicago Marathon - https://www.chicagomarathon.com/
Stand up to the darkness of Alzheimer’s and make a donation today to help the Alzheimer's Association support all those facing the disease. Thank you!
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to my donor list today!
Send Me Encouragement
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.