WELCOME! Online Registration Closed on 6/21 at 12:00pm. On site registration will be available during the following times:

Friday, June 23, 2017: 4:30-8:30pm at our Packet Pick Up Event (Discover Portsmouth, 10 Middle St, Portsmouth, NH)
June 24, 2017: 6am-11am, please arrive at least 45 minutes ahead of your desired start time to register.

For additional information for the weekend, please visit: alzmass.org/ride

The 21st Annual RIDE to End Alzheimer's will take place on Saturday, June 24, 2017 in Rye, NH. Route: There are four distance options, including a Family Ride (registration coming this Spring!), 30-, 62-, or 100- mile options through the scenic landscapes of northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. 
This year, we are excited to offer new finish line entertainment, post-ride BBQ and other exciting additions to the RIDE! 

Started by the Noonan family 21 years ago, our RIDE (formerly Memory Ride) has raised more than $4,000,000 dollars for Alzheimer's disease research! Each year 90% of the funds raised are given to research restricted grants. The remaining 10% of proceeds fund programs and services in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.

 Join the RIDE and become part of something great as we MOVE to #EndAlz!

The Noonan family, whose story was featured in PBS’s Emmy-winning series, “The Forgetting,” struggled with multiple cases of early-onset Alzheimer’s disease within their immediate family over several generations. Hoping to save other families from experiencing this devastation, the Noonan’s founded the original Memory Ride for Alzheimer's research.