The time you spend on the bike is special and meaningful - but it's only part of the story at #Ride2EndALZ Colorado. We've got a bunch of great things planned for you. This town has a little bit of magic dust sprinkled on it, and we hope you'll make a weekend out of it to experience it for yourself.
Stay in one of the historic hotels in downtown on Friday and/or Saturday night and then join us for packet pick-up on Saturday. Then later that day, all riders raising $1,000 or more are invited to the Champions dinner at Ginger & Baker. You'll be treated to delicious food and drinks, have the chance to meet other riders, and connect to the mission through inspirational stories and guest speakers.
Whether you live out-of-state, plan to drive up from Denver, or even if you call Fort Collins home, come experience all that the #Ride2EndALZ has to offer!
,Need a little visual inspiration to see what #Ride2EndALZ Colorado is all about? Check out our rider thank you video!
The Ride Guide will be posted here in the weeks leading up to the event.
Friday, June 7th
- Packet Pickup: Alzheimer's Association Denver office - 455 Sherman Street #500/Denver, CO/80203 Times TBD
This should make life a little easier for those of you that live in the Denver Metro . If you come to this one, you don't have to attend the other packet-pick-ups!
- Packet Pickup: Ginger & Baker Times TBD
FOCO peeps! Grab your swag and then drool over all the incredible stuff in the G&B bakery!.
- Champions Dinner: Ginger and Baker from 4p-7p.
This exclusive first-class event is for those that have raised $1,000+ and want the chance to talk about the current and future Alzheimer's Research Projects we will fund together. It will feel red carpet, but leave the black ties and dresses at home and come casual to listen to live music, eat (and drink) award-winning culinary amazingness! Note: if you qualify for the Champions Dinner, you can pick up your packet here and not worry about making it to one of the locations listed above.
- 6 – 9:15 a.m. – Check In at Canvas Stadium on the CSU Campus. No need to check-in on Sunday morning if you got your packet at one of the other events listed above. You CAN pick-up your packet on Ride morning, but it will be BUSY!! Save yourself some stress and come to one of the pick-up events listed above!
- 7:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. – Ride Start
- 7 a.m. – 75 and 65-mile rider staging begins
- 7:15 a.m. – 75 and 65-mile riders start
- 8:00 a.m. – 46-mile rider staging begins
- 8:15 a.m. – 46-mile riders start
- 9 a.m. – 10 & 23-mile riders staging begins
- 9:15 a.m. – 10 & 23-mile riders start
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Ride Post Party at the New Belgium Porch at Canvas Stadium. A fully catered lunch, drinks, and music will be provided for all participants (tickets for guests can be purchased at the event). We will stay until the last rider crosses the finish line!
Saturday, June 8th
Sunday, June 9th
SHIPPING YOUR BIKE
Need to ship your bike? Use BikeFlight to ensure your bike, wheels, and gear receive the highest level of monitoring on their way to and from Ride to End ALZ Colorado Event. For more details, click here
BACK TO TOP