The Texas Ride Guide will be posted in the Summer, 2023. Check back to get a full overview of the details for Ride including hotel information, route and site venue maps, etc.
Thursday, November 9
- Packet Pick-Up location TBD
Friday, November 10
- 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Packet Pick-Up at Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center, 1001 E. McCarty Ln., San Marcos, TX 78666 Map it
- 6:30 - 9p Champions Dinner Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center, 1001 E. McCarty Ln, San Marcos, TX 78666. This exclusive first-class event is for those that have raised $1,000+ and want the chance to meet with Dr. Chris Weber, the Director, Global Science Initiatives of the Alzheimer's Association. Dr. Weber is responsible for communicating the global research landscape of Alzheimer's and dementia, including the breadth and reach of the Association's research programs, and the critical need for increased research funding from the private and public sectors. This event is business casual. Join us as we wine and dine sharing stories with each other; this is an event you won't want to miss!
Saturday, November 11
- 6:30-8 a.m. Check In and Final Packet Pick-Up at Blue Hole Regional Park in Wimberley, TX
- 7:15-7:45 a.m. Team Photos
- 8 a.m. RIDE START
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Ride Post Party at the soccer fields at Blue Hole Regional Park
Details for Bike Support will be posted soon.
The ride itself might only take you a few hours on Saturday, but we've made this a turn-key weekend getaway for you, even if you are local.
Want to stay close to the event venue? Book a room at our host hotel in San Marcos and experience the shopping at the San Marcos Premium Outlet Stores; there is not a room block reserved; reserve your room now before they are sold out!
Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center
1001 E. McCarty Lane
San Marcos, TX 78666
Prefer to stay in Wimberley in one of the beautiful ranch homes, cottages or villas? Check out hillcountrypremier.com, scroll to the bottom of the page and see the section titled "Rentals".
BACK TO TOP