|Gala Date||Thursday, April 13, 2023|
|Time||6:00 pm-Cocktail Hour for Sponsors/Table Donors | 7:00 pm-Doors open for General Admission | 7:30 pm-Program Begins|
|Location||Columbus Convention and Trade Center|
Seats are limited. Vote for YOUR 2023 Star Today!
Deadline to Purchase your tickets is March 30th
Although this is our 14th year of Dancing Stars of Columbus, this year's event will be our 13th in person show, we have 13 Star dancers, performing on the 13th of April.
We hope YOU will join us for Lucky 13th, as our Stars begin their season by joining thousands of other Georgians in the fight to end Alzheimer's disease by raising funds for the care, support and research programs of the Alzheimer's Association.
This event pairs local Columbus residents with professional dancers to raise money by gaining votes in a one-night gala dance competition. Supporters can vote online for their favorite dancer prior to the event. In 2022, Dancing Stars of Columbus raised more than $316,000.
Please plan on joining us Thursday, April 13th, as the Alzheimer's Association, Georgia Chapter, along with the incredible 2023 Cast, host this year's event.
Vote For Your Favorite Dancing Star
The Mill District Inc
Amerifund Home Loans
WXTX & WTVM
Collaborative Health Systems
|Caroline Fields - Bickerstaff Parham Real Estate|
|Ethelyn Riley Hardaway/Springer||Randy Robertson Georgia State Senator|
Top Dancing Stars
- Amy Farmer - $29,640.00
- Thad Haygood - $23,810.00
- Troy Jackson - $20,606.00
- Lauren Chambers - $19,205.00
- Jason Dennis - $16,895.00
- Sally Dismuke - $15,865.00
- Caroline Fields - $15,481.00
- Sabrina Broden - $15,055.00
- Ceci Riedel - $10,956.00
- Whitley Cooper - $10,220.00
- Michael Ernst - $7,181.00
- Ethelyn Riley - $5,000.00
- Randy Robertson - $4,581.00
- W.L. Amos Foundation
- Columbus Memory Center
- Shelby and Wanda Amos Foundation
- Dr. Luke Wolff
- Bill Jordan
- Lockwood Partners
- Kay Saunders
- Thiruppathi and Friends
- Supper Club
- C3 wheel repair
- BMW of Columbus
- Company C Academy of Dance in Memory of Luther B. Benton, Jr.
- Rice Financial Products Company
- Joseph and Stephanie Davis
- Mrs. Rebekah Anne Montgomery Parker
- Susan Berry
- Dianne Brooks
- Blekes, P. Colemans, Ezells, & Stones