Friday, May 13
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm - Packet Pick-up - Trek Bike Store, 224 Maple Ave East, Vienna, VA. Pick up your ride packet and any last minute items you might need for the ride.
Saturday, May 14
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm - Packet Pick-up - Trek Bike Store, 3924 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA. Pick up your ride packet and any last minute items you might need for the ride.
- 4:00 – 7:00 pm - Champion's Dinner
This exclusive first-class event is for those that have raised $1,000+ and want the chance to talk about the current and future Alzheimer's Research Projects we will fund together. It will feel red carpet, but leave the black ties and dresses at home and come casual to listen to live music, eat (and drink) award-winning culinary amazingness! If you did not attend a Trek packet pick-up you can pick up your ride packet here.
Sunday, May 15 - Ride Day, Morven Park, 17638 Southern Planter Ln, Leesburg, VA
- 6:00 - 7:00 am - Check In and registration is open at the Start Line. No need to check-in on Sunday morning, if you came to the packet pickup on Friday or Saturday.
- 7:00 am - Ride Start
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm - Ride Post Party. We are still determining all the party location details, but it will be posted here soon! A fully catered lunch, drinks, and live music will be provided for all participants (tickets for guests can be purchased at the event). We will stay until the last rider crosses the finish line!
Check out the Nation's Capital Ride Guide to get a full overview of the details for the ride including day of event schedule, Ride with GPS files, route and site venue maps.
Where to Stay
The ride itself might only take you a few hours on Sunday, but we've made this a turn-key weekend getaway for you, even if you are local. Stay with us at one of our host hotels in The Wharf, and experience what DC has to offer. The courtesy room blocks are limited and will close on April 18 or sooner if the blocks get filled:
- Hyatt House, 725 Wharf St SW, Washington, DC 20024, (202) 554-1234
- Canopy by Hilton, 975 7th St SW, Washington, DC 20024, (202) 488-2500
Want to stay closer to the start / finish site at Morven Park? Choose one of the below hotels that we have courtesy room blocks for. Don't wait, book early before the block is filled.
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
- Tru by Hilton Ashburn at One Loudoun
Raise $5,000 or more and join us for a 10-mile casual monument ride that starts/finishes at the famed Hains Point on Saturday morning. The ride will traverse the Lincoln Memorial, National Mall, Washington Monument, and more. You don't want to miss this opportunity!
For those that raise $1,000 or more, you and a guest will be invited to the VIP dinner on Saturday, May 14, at the Hilton Canopy, with a picturesque view overlooking the river.
Need to ship your bike? Use BikeFlight to ensure your bike, wheels and gear receive the highest level of monitoring on their way to and from Ride to End ALZ Nation's Capital. For more details, click here
Want to join Ride to End ALZ Nation's Capital but don’t have a bike? We've partnered with Unlimited Biking to provide high quality Cannondale rental bikes to all Ride to End ALZ Nation's Capital participants at a great rental rate. Every bike includes:
Convenient pickup and dropoff:
Unlimited Biking's friendly staff will be onsite to get you set up, and to take your bike back at the end of the event. No need to go out of your way.
To make sure you safely enjoy the event, a high quality Cannondale helmet is included with each rental.
Fit Adjustments and Pedal Installation:
Unlimited Biking's expert crew will make sure your bike is tuned up and perfectly fit for your comfort and performance. For those who want to bring their own pedals, they'll install them on the day of the event free of charge.
Contact Unlimited Biking for rentals: (202) 842-2453, unlimitedbiking.com
Bike Safety Inspections - Bring your bike to any one of the below Trek locations between April 1 - April 30 to get your bike inspected to ensure it is ready to roll on May 15. Once your bike has been inspected, you will receive a bike safety inspection sticker; place this on your bike to receive free labor for any bike repairs on ride day. Live out of town and can't make it to Trek by April 30? Have your bike inspected at your local bike store and bring your safety inspection report to a Packet Pick-Up to receive your inspection sticker.
1545 N Quaker Lane
Ballston / Arlington
3924 Wilson Blvd
1506 Belle View Blvd.
10937 Lee Highway
1605 Village Market Blvd. SE
224 Maple Ave East
If you missed the Ride to End ALZ Nation's Capital Virtual Kick-Off on April 13, check out the below recording to hear some fundraising tips, day of event overview and route details and more!
BACK TO TOP