FUNDRAISING

THE END OF ALZHEIMER'S STARTS WITH YOU!
It starts with your commitment. By registering for the 26th annual Ride to End ALZ® New England, you've made a commitment to more than a bike ride. You've made a commitment to funding critical research studies for Alzheimer's research. You've joined the movement where 90% of all funds raised directly impacts the Alzheimer's Association's® ability to accelerate science towards ground-breaking methods of treatment and prevention for Alzheimer's disease. The remaining 10% of funds raised go toward our full mission.

Your commitment will help us ride into a future with the first survivor of Alzheimer's!


FUNDRAISING TOOLS

All registered riders have access to their own Rider Hub, personal fundraising webpage, Ride to End ALZ App (new this year for the Ride to End ALZ New England!), and more! Register today and check out the many fundraising resources in your Rider Hub that will help you to raise critical funds for research and exceed your goals!

In addition to fundraising tools in your Hub, the Ride to End ALZ team will help coach you from the moment you register until you cross the finish line! We're in the fight to #ENDALZ together!


RIDE TO END ALZ NEW ENGLAND FUNDRAISING PRIZES 

Check out our awesome Ride to End ALZ New England jersey and gear!

Ride 2022 Gear Kit and Prizes.jpg

All registered in-person riders automatically earn the jersey for June 1st. To earn additional gear, in-person riders must hit the specific fundraising milestone for each item. Virtual riders also have the opportunity to earn the entire gear kit, however do not automatically earn the jersey. Virtual riders must raise $500 to earn the 2022 jersey. 

Please note that the deadline to earn and receive gear by June 1st, is March 15th! Otherwise you have until the final fundraising deadline of July 31st to earn gear, which will be mailed to you in the fall of 2022.

 

90% GOES TO
RESEARCH

90% of the funds raised go toward the Association's efforts to discover methods of treatment and prevention for Alzheimer's and other dementias.


BACK TO TOP