Why We Ride

90%
GOES TO RESEARCH

90% of the funds raised go toward the Association's efforts to discover methods of treatment and prevention for Alzheimer's and other dementias.

The Ride to End ALZ® New England is a research restricted event, meaning 90% of every dollar you raise goes to directly advancing Alzheimer's and dementia research. Currently, the Association is investing over $250M to more than 750 projects in 39 countries, focusing on four critical areas: Discovery Science, Early Detection, Treatments, and Prevention. Click on each box below to learn more.

Help increase awareness while driving your fundraising by sharing the Alzheimer's and dementia facts and figures as well as research information to demonstrate how donor dollars are making an impact.


Additional Research Resources:

For more information on the Alzheimer's Association research program please visit: alz.org/research

Download and share the 2021 Facts and Figures of Alzheimer's and dementia:
National, MA, NH, CT, ME, RI, VT


Care & Support:

With 90% of funds raised going to research, the remaining 10% support our full mission, which includes providing support to families affected by Alzheimer's disease and all other dementias.

Our education programs and support services connect you with peers and professionals to help you make the plans and adjustments necessary for your family. No one should face Alzheimer's alone. Browse helpful information and resources for those living with or caring for someone with Alzheimer's or other dementias.

Learn more


RIDE WITH US!

Join us today and help give hope to the more than 6 million Americans living with Alzheimer's, their 11 million caregivers, and the millions more who have lost a loved one to this disease.

Register Today

90% GOES TO
RESEARCH

90% of the funds raised go toward the Association's efforts to discover methods of treatment and prevention for Alzheimer's and other dementias.


BACK TO TOP