About This Ride
Ride with us; together — yet apart!
We will have a LIVE starting line ceremony online at 8 a.m. CST on Sunday, August 29th and we invite all riders (indoors and outdoors) to join us at that time; details to be emailed to all registrants. If you qualify, we will send you your Ride to End ALZ jersey and any other perks, in advance, so you can wear them proudly the day of the Ride.
Every registrant that raises at least $100 by August 15th is guaranteed to receive a bib number, medal and t-shirt by mail and if you choose to fundraise more, you can even earn the Ride to End ALZ jersey to wear proudly on the day of the event. Perks will also be sent following the event to any late registrants, but August 15th is the guaranteed shipping date to receive your perks prior to the event.
8:30a.m. CST - 10:00am. CST
- Join us in our Zwift event to ride together in this virtual reality wonderland.
- You can ride for 5 minutes or the entire 90 minutes!
(you must join the Zwift event in this first 30-minutes to follow along)
We are REALLY going virtual.
- Ride along with our livestream Virtual Reality broadcast on Zwift featuring Dave Towle and Nathan Guerra.
- Fundraise while riding.
- Live Rider Check-In with ALZ’s own CEO, Harry Johns, and others as we talk shop about the ALZ mission.
No Smart Trainer? No problem. While a Smart Trainer is ideal it is NOT 100% necessary to participate in the virtual ride. Please check back for our virtual platform details and we will also be sending it out once you register and choose the indoor route option.
Once you register,
- You will receive an email with specific instructions relating to your virtual ride experience. These details will walk you through easily connecting and participating in the event from your living room, your garage, or wherever you choose!
- We will also schedule a call for anyone who needs assistance with troubleshooting. Technology can be scary!
Choose a ride in your area that is safe to ride at a distance that is right for you!
Choose a place that you can safely ride on Sunday, August 29th – we are challenging you to be creative! Start a team and get a few friends to join you on event day! Plan to join us for the LIVE starting line ceremony and we ask that you take three photos to share: one before you start your ride, one in the middle of your ride at a quick rest stop and then when you finish we want to see you proudly wearing your medal! We will be sharing our ride photos through social media and tracking our ride day together!
BACK TO TOP