You can now register for this virtual event for free and fundraising is encouraged, but not required. You can earn some special rider perks that we will send you, in advance, and then it’s time for us all to get creative for what the ride plan will look like on August 29th. We will ride together in spirit, even if we can’t be together in person.
You likely are interested in the Ride to End ALZ because supporting those facing Alzheimer’s and all other dementia is important to you. If you or anyone you love needs information or support, the Alzheimer’s Association is here and available to help with:
- Our free 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900)
- Information and resources on our extensive website at alz.org
- Tips for caregivers during the COVID pandemic
Saturday, August 28th
- 5 p.m. CST: Virtual Happy Hour for Top Fundraisers
Sunday, August 29th
- 8:00 - 8:30 a.m. CST: LIVE Starting Line Ceremony Online
- 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. CST: Ride with us indoors on Zwift or outdoors on your own.