About this Event
Running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is the pinnacle of achievement for elite athletes and everyday runners alike. On race day, runners from all 50 states and more than 100 countries will set out to accomplish a personal dream by reaching the finish line in Grant Park.
If you are interested in bypassing the drawing, you may guarantee your entry into the BANK OF AMERICA Chicago Marathon by joining ALZ Stars, the Chicago Marathon team for the Alzheimer's Association.
The Alzheimer's Association is an official charity partner in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
FUNDRAISING MINIMUMS: (Minimums are set by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon)
- POST-Drawing Entry: $1,750 - Self-Guided Training Plan Included
- POST-Drawing Entry (W/GROUP TRAINING): $1,950 - LOCAL PARTICIPANTS ONLY - this includes IN PERSON Group Marathon training with Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or Chicago Endurance Sports (CES). You can expect information on how to register with one of our partners in early 2021.
- Registration is $205 (US Residents) $230 (Non US Residents), paid directly to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon by the participant.
- The Alzheimer's Association does NOT pay entry fees. Your credit card will be charged once I approve your entry.
- Please allow a couple of days for your entry to be approved, after you have completed all required steps.
- Registration is $50 (will count towards your fundraising)
3) Complete and return an Athlete Contract. You may sign via electronic signature and return by email to Tracy Collings (firstname.lastname@example.org), OR mail to: Alzheimer’s Association, Attn: ALZ Stars, 8430 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., Suite 800, Chicago, IL 60631
ALZ Stars team benefits in 2021 include:
- GUARANTEED RACE ENTRY: Don't leave your dreams of running a marathon to chance. Bypass the drawing and secure your GUARANTEED entry today.
- TRAINING: Whether you are a first-time marathoner or a seasoned veteran - we offer the perfect virtual training plans to fit your needs and accomplish your goals.
- FUNDRAISING SUPPORT: We supply you with a customizable fundraising page and tips for gathering support. Your fundraising page can be seamlessly integrated with a Facebook fundraiser.
- ALZ STARS TEAM GEAR: Proudly show why you run by sporting your ALZ Stars team singlet on race day.
- POWER OF PURPLE: Most importantly, you will experience the camaraderie of a team that is striving for the same vision - a world without Alzheimer's.
- *SUBJECT TO CHANGE* MARATHON WEEKEND EVENTS: The primary concern of the Alzheimer’s Association continues to be the health and safety of our constituents, volunteers and staff. We know the pandemic is ongoing and our organization is closely monitoring, responding with a phased approach to returning to in-person engagements. We remain in phase one with no in-person engagements at this time and cannot commit to our typical marathon weekend events, such as a pre-race pasta dinner and private Race Day Space with your own gear check and private bathrooms. We hope to offer you these well-deserved amenities and more in 2021, but we cannot commit to these offerings until we assess the pandemic at a later date.