$139,914.73RAISED TO FIGHT ALZHEIMER'S
Run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon to END ALZ
Challenge yourself to change the course of Alzheimer’s disease by signing up to be an ALZ Star. Go the distance in the fight against this devastating disease by training for and completing The BANK OF AMERICA Chicago Marathon, while committing to raising valuable funds to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association.
The Alzheimer's Association has guaranteed entries into the BANK OF AMERICA Chicago Marathon on October 11, 2020.
We have 3 entry types: ASee below for details
If you NEED an entry: Please choose either:
1) POST DRAWING Fundraising Minimum: $1750
2) POST DRAWING (with Training) Fundraising Minimum: $1950
If you HAVE an entry - which you secured via drawing, legacy, deferment, or other), we would love to have you join us as well!
3) SELF SECURED ENTRY Suggested Fundraising Minimum: $700
*You will need to provide proof of acceptance to team manager
If you would like to participate in SUMMER MARATHON GROUP TRAINING with one of our Training partners, Please choose the entry type:
POST-Drawing (W/Group Training) - $1,950
We partner with Chicago Endurance Sports (CES) and Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA)
There are 3 steps to secure your entry as a member of ALZ Stars.
1) Complete an athlete application (contact Sharri Scott at email@example.com to request an application)
2) JOIN ALZ Stars (Registration is $50 and counts toward your fundraising minimum)
3) REGISTER for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon (You will be sent the unique URL to self register for the marathon) Registration is paid by individual - US entry $205, NON US entry $230
When you commit to ALZ Stars, we commit to giving you the best possible race experience: ALZ Stars athletes will receive:
- ALZ Stars Team Singlet to train in and wear on race day (technical dri fit)
- Coach led Training Plan
- Monthly Team Touches focusing on topics important to all levels of runners
- Personalized fundraising website and tool kit
- Dedicated staff - team manager to guide you on the road to 26.2
- Fundraising Incentives
- Amazing VIP Race weekend experience, including: Celebratory ALZ Stars pasta dinner and Exclusive Race Day space to meet before and after the marathon with all the amenities you deserve including: gear check, bathrooms, warm, dry space, massage, food ... and more - all just steps from the start/finish lines.
- Most importantly, you will experience the camaraderie of a team that is striving for the same vision - a world without Alzheimer's.
For More Information: Contact Sharri Scott at 847.324.0378, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNING ALUMNI: Don't forget to use your discount code!
Location: Grant Park, Chicago, IL
Contact: Sharri Scott email@example.com 847-324-0378