Tony Attardo Riding to End Alzheimer's - June 6, 2020
Right now, there is no shortage of ideas in Alzheimer's research- only dollars.
By participating in the 2020 Ride to End AlZ, I've committed to raising awareness and funds to advance the research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association®.
And you can help me! These dollars are desperately needed- for the more than 5.8 million Americans living with Alzheimer's, their 16 million caregivers, and millions more who have lost a loved one to this disease.
This will be my 6th year riding to help raise funds that are desperately needed to further Alzheimer’s research so that others will not need to go through what we experienced.
On June 6th and with the help of the Attardo family I’ll join an amazing team of riders every year who share the grief of this disease and who are fighting against it.
90% of the funds raised from this ride go to scientists and doctors to do research, with the remaining 10% for programs to help Alzheimer’s patients and their families. This research is for possible tests that can be used in earlier detection and finding a cure.
No amount is too small or too large and all contributions are fully tax-deductible. I appreciate your donation.
Click here to donate TonyRidingtoEndALZ
Most Gratefully, The Attardo Kids - Tony, Marie, Joe, Mike, Nina, Nancy, John
The first survivor of Alzheimer's is out there, but we won't get there without you.