$458,216.73RAISED TO FIGHT ALZHEIMER'S
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Join the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon on November 3rd
THE ALZHEIMER'S ASSOCIAION TEAM IS SOLDOUT AND CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER, UNLESS YOU HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION TO REGISTER. THANK YOU.
TO BE ADDED TO OUR LIST FOR THE 2020 TCS NYC MARATHON.
PLEASE CONTACT: Lucy DeNardo at email@example.com
The Alzheimer’s Association - NYC Chapter of is an official charity partner of the TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday November 3rd and has guarenteed entry available on its team. The 26.2-mile New York City Marathon is one of the premiere running events in the world and travels through all five boroughs of New York City. A field of more than 50,000 runners will have an opportunity to enjoy this iconic NYC experience.
Alzheimer's Association Team TCS New York City Marathon benefits:
- Guaranteed race entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- Custom ALZ-running singlet
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Marathon training plan and team coaching emails
- Private team bus and transportation to the start line
- Motivational emails leading up to the event
- Access to private team tent in Charity Village
- Pre Marathon Team Luncheon
- Fundraising incentives
Fundraising Rules and Regulations:
- Registrants agree to raise or contribute a total of $3,800
- Fundraising deadline: October 26th, 2019
- Participants who have their own entry into the NYC Marathon, can join the Alzheimer's Association Team and agree to fundraising minimum of $1,800.
Time: 05:00:00 AM
Location: Verrazano-Narrows Bridge Staten Island, NY 10301, 60 east 42nd street, suite 2240, New York, NY
Contact: Lucy DeNardo firstname.lastname@example.org 6467934862