Workday Regional Team Page
Workmates from all over the nation are joining the fight to end Alzheimer’s, a disease that affects so many of our Workmates who serve as caregivers, have lost loved ones, and support the overall vision of a world without Alzheimer’s. We need your help! Rally your Workmates, friends, and family as we raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's care, support, and research. Alzheimer’s disease is relentless. So are we.
Sign up to walk with Workday in one of these locations:
- Milwaukee, WI - Sunday, Sept. 15
- East Bay Area, CA - Saturday, Oct. 26
- Chicago, IL - Saturday, Oct. 26
- San Francisco, CA - Saturday, Nov. 9
To get started, set a personal fundraising goal and make a donation today. Reach out to friends and family members to invite them to join our team. You’ll help move us one step closer to a world without Alzheimer's.
Making a donation? Be sure to request a match through Workday Giving & Doing!
1. Go to the Workday Giving & Doing tool to request your match.
2. Search for the Alzheimer's Association by EIN (13-3039601).
3. In the "comments to charity" section, indicate that you'd like the match to go toward your team's page and include a link to the page.