We're moving forward with plans to host in-person events this fall while keeping your health and safety as our top priorities. Registered participants who wish to Walk From Home can find more details in their Participant Center.
Watch this space to learn about upcoming events and the latest Walk to End Alzheimer's news!
Venue & Route Information:
Location: Central Park – Bandstand Area.
Parking is available at the park.
Walk Route will begin at the Bandstand Area behind Crabbe Elementary. The route is approximately 1 mile and is the perimeter of the park.
Venue and Walk route open at 9:00a.m.
Promise Garden Ceremony at 9:45a.m.
Walk Day FAQ:
• All participants should register prior to Walk day at alz.org/walk.
• All children must be registered.
• Strollers, wheelchairs and wagons are welcome.
• The Walk route and festivities are outdoors — please plan accordingly.
• Donations will be taken on Walk day via mobile payment and cash/check dropbox.
• Be sure to wear your purple and carry your Walk flags! Take a selfie or photo of your team and post on social media using #Walk2EndALZ and #ENDALZ.
Walk from anywhere.
If you prefer, we welcome you to Walk From Home. You can engage in many Walk day experiences through our mobile app:
• Watch a prerecorded Opening and Promise Garden Ceremony.
• Visit the Promise Garden and select a flower representing your connection to the disease and plant it among the others.
• Review the route map to track your at-home Walk, including start and finish lines through the augmented reality platform.