Fundraise on the go by sending emails, monitoring your progress and updating your page.
You can even deposit checks! Learn more about the Walk to End Alzheimer's® mobile app.
Recaude fondos para la caminata enviando correos electrónicos, supervisando su progreso y actualizando su página.
¡Incluso puede depositar cheques! Más información sobre la aplicación móvil de la Walk to End Alzheimer's.
What you need to know about THIS Sunday, October 22nd!
• Location: Central Park, Ashland – near the bandstand area. (https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Indian+Mounds+Marker,+Ashland,+KYfirstname.lastname@example.org,-82.6404095,17z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x884675749c71738f:0x4cac41422deb37aa!2m2!1d-82.6401691!2d38.4748334)
• Event Opens at 1:30pm
• Opening Ceremony at 2:15pm
• Walk Begins at 2:35pm or following the ceremony
• Walk Route: The walk route is approximately less than a mile. It will take participants around the outside of Central Park, starting and ending near the Crabbe Elementary School Parking Lot
• Promise Garden: The promise garden will be in the grassy area near the start/finish line.
• Parking Information: There is parking inside the park.
• T-shirt Design Contest: Don’t forget to bring a team t-shirt to the event by 1:30pm if you would like to enter it in the t-shirt design contest! You can pick up your t-shirt at the end the Walk.
• Participant T-shirts: Any participant personally raising $100 or more will receive a participant t-shirt in the mail. There will not be any t-shirts on site to pick up.
• Wear purple or your team t-shirt!
• There will be stations to visit at the event: Our awesome sponsors, Kid Zone, Tribute, Promise Garden, Donation Drop Off, Care and Support, and T-shirt Design Contest.
• If you have donations to turn in: Please visit the Donation Drop Off table at the event, use the mobile app to deposit checks, or coordinate donation drop off or pick up with Jessica Munoz at email@example.com.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
For the most up to date information and to connect with other supporters, please join our Ashland Walk to End Alzheimer's group on Facebook!
CONGRATULATIONS to our winners of our first Ashland Walk Senior Services Challenge!