On September 24, 2022 we will be walking in the Alzheimer's Walk for our wonderful Wife, Mother, Grandma, Sister and Aunt who we miss every day..
This will be the 11th year we have walked in the Walk to End Alzheimer's. We would love to have you join us at the walk or send any encouragement with Prayers or donations.
Here are five reasons this is so very important to us.
1. To honor PATTI a woman we can't honor enough.
2. To HONOR all who have been lost to Alzheimer's
3. To raise AWARENESS of all forms of dementia
4. To show GRATITUDE and support to the Alzheimer's Association, who has given us so much help and hope through this journey.
5. And finally we walk for the HOPE of a cure to this devastating disease.
This has always been an event that supported by our family, so some of us will be walking in Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and New York but we are all together in our mission to honor Patti - Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Sister and Aunt.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and support,
Most sincerely, The Holmes', Burgett's, Molepske's, Alexander's, Kohl's Schmidt's and Finn's
We have raised
Search for Team Members
To find a team member, start typing their name below.