Bowling Green Ballpark
300 E 8th Ave
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Danita Reiger Ward
Fundraise on the go by sending emails, monitoring your progress and updating your page.
You can even deposit checks! Learn more about the Walk to End Alzheimer's® mobile app.
Recaude fondos para la caminata enviando correos electrónicos, supervisando su progreso y actualizando su página.
¡Incluso puede depositar cheques! Más información sobre la aplicación móvil de la Walk to End Alzheimer's.
What you need to know about THIS Saturday, September 9th!
• Location: Bowling Green Ballpark (300 E 8th Ave Bowling Green, KY 42101)
• Parking: BGMU lot across the street or parking garage at 360 E 8th Ave Bowling Green, KY 42101
• Event Opens at 9:00am
• Opening Ceremony at 10:00am
• Walk Begins at 10:20am or following ceremony
• Walk Route: The walk route will take participants around the Bowling Green Ballpark then a short route through town. The route is approximately 0.75 miles.
• Promise Garden: The promise garden will be in front of the ballpark next to the ticket windows
• T-shirt Design Contest: Don’t forget to bring a team t-shirt to the event by 9:00am if you would like to enter it in the annual t-shirt design contest!
• Participant T-shirts: Any participant personally raising $100 or more will receive a participant t-shirt in the mail. There will not be any t-shirts on site to pick up.
• Wear purple or your team t-shirt!
• There will be stations to visit at the event: Our awesome sponsors, Kid Zone, Tribute, Promise Garden, Donation Drop Off, Passport, Care and Support, and T-shirt Design Contest.
• If you have donations to turn in: Please visit the Donation Drop Off table at the event, use the mobile app to deposit checks, or coordinate donation drop off or pick up with Danita Reiger Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org • Well-behaved dogs are welcome on a leash! Just make sure to sign a waiver at the Welcome tent!