Noble Park Amphitheatre
Danita Reiger Ward
Fundraise on the go by sending emails, monitoring your progress and updating your page.
You can even deposit checks! Learn more about the Walk to End Alzheimer's® mobile app.
Recaude fondos para la caminata enviando correos electrónicos, supervisando su progreso y actualizando su página.
¡Incluso puede depositar cheques! Más información sobre la aplicación móvil de la Walk to End Alzheimer's.
What you need to know about THIS Saturday, October 21st!
• Location: Noble Park Amphitheatre (2801 Park Ave, Paducah, KY 42001)
• Event Opens at 9:00am
• Opening Ceremony at 9:45am
• Walk Begins at 10:10am or following the ceremony
• Walk Route: The walk route is approximately 1 mile. It will take participants on the Nature Trail behind the Amphitheatre. It is not fully paved, but is a low-grade surface with inclines and possible nature debris such as leaves, etc.
• Promise Garden: The promise garden will be in the grassy area near the finish of the Walk Route.
• Parking Information: There is parking in a lot next to the Amphitheatre.
• T-shirt Design Contest: Don’t forget to bring a team t-shirt to the event by 9:00am if you would like to enter it in the t-shirt design contest! You can pick up your t-shirt at the end the Walk.
• Participant T-shirts: Any participant personally raising $100 or more will receive a participant t-shirt in the mail. There will not be any t-shirts on site to pick up.
• Wear purple or your team t-shirt!
• There will be stations to visit at the event: Our awesome sponsors, Kid Zone, Tribute, Promise Garden, Donation Drop Off, Care and Support, and T-shirt Design Contest.
• If you have donations to turn in: Please visit the Donation Drop Off table at the event, use the mobile app to deposit checks, or coordinate donation drop off or pick up with Danita Reiger Ward at email@example.com.