Fundraise on the go by sending emails, monitoring your progress and updating your page.
You can even deposit checks! Learn more about the Walk to End Alzheimer's® mobile app.
Recaude fondos para la caminata enviando correos electrónicos, supervisando su progreso y actualizando su página.
¡Incluso puede depositar cheques! Más información sobre la aplicación móvil de la Walk to End Alzheimer's.
What you need to know about THIS Saturday, September 16th!
• Location: Friedman Park – Amphitheatre (2700 Park Blvd, Newburgh, IN 47630)
• Parking: Friedman Park – Both lots
• Event Opens at 9:00am
• Opening Ceremony at 9:45am
• Walk Begins at 10:00am or following ceremony
• Walk Route: The walk route will take participants around the full loop of Friedman Park 1.25 Miles
• Promise Garden: The promise garden will be in to the right of the festival site.
• T-shirt Design Contest: Don’t forget to bring a team t-shirt to the event by 9:00am if you would like to enter it in the annual t-shirt design contest!
• Participant T-shirts: Any participant personally raising $100 or more will receive a participant t-shirt in the mail. There will not be any t-shirts on site to pick up.
• Wear purple or your team t-shirt!
• There will be stations to visit at the event: Our awesome sponsors, Kid Zone, Tribute, Promise Garden, Donation Drop Off, Passport, Care and Support, and T-shirt Design Contest.
• Well behaved dogs are welcome on a leash!
• If you have donations to turn in: Please visit the Donation Drop Off table at the event, use the mobile app to deposit checks, or coordinate donation drop off or pick up with Brandi Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
For the most up to date information and to connect with other supporters, please join our Southwest Indiana Walk to End Alzheimer's group on Facebook!