Fundraise on the go by sending emails, monitoring your progress and updating your page.
You can even deposit checks! Learn more about the Walk to End Alzheimer's® mobile app.
Recaude fondos para la caminata enviando correos electrónicos, supervisando su progreso y actualizando su página.
¡Incluso puede depositar cheques! Más información sobre la aplicación móvil de la Walk to End Alzheimer's.
What you need to know about THIS Saturday, September 30th!
• Location: Smother’s Park – Fountains (199 W Veterans Blvd, Owensboro, KY 42303)
• Parking: Downtown Owensboro – Allen Street Parking Garage (Next to River Park Center)
• Event Opens at 9:00am
• Opening Ceremony at 9:45am
• Walk Begins at 10:00am or following ceremony
• Walk Route: The walk route is just under 1 mile!
- Start on Veteran’s Blvd @ Frederica St. going West
- Left (South) on Locust St.
- Right (West) onto Convention Center Drive
- Left (South) on Elm St.
- Left (East) on W. 3rd St.
- Left (North) on St. Elizabeth St.
- Right (East) on Veterans Blvd.
• Promise Garden: The promise garden will be centered in the middle of the Festival Site by the blow-up Arch
• T-shirt Design Contest: Don’t forget to bring a team t-shirt to the event by 9:00am if you would like to enter it in the annual t-shirt design contest!
• Participant T-shirts: Any participant personally raising $100 or more will receive a participant t-shirt in the mail. There will not be any t-shirts on site to pick up.
• Wear purple or your team t-shirt!
• There will be stations to visit at the event: Our awesome sponsors, Kid Zone, Tribute, Promise Garden, Donation Drop Off, Passport, Care and Support, and T-shirt Design Contest.
• Well behaved dogs are welcome! Stop by Senior Community Center table to get a treat for your furry friend!
• If you have donations to turn in: Please visit the Donation Drop Off table at the event, use the mobile app to deposit checks, or coordinate donation drop off or pick up with Brandi Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
For the most up to date information and to connect with other supporters, please join our Owensboro Walk to End Alzheimer's group on Facebook!