Heartland Community College - Instructional Commons North
1500 W Raab Rd, Normal, IL 61761
Normal, IL 61761
We're moving forward with plans to host in-person events this fall while keeping your health and safety as our top priorities. Registered participants who wish to Walk From Home can find more details in their Participant Center.
Fundraise on the go by sending emails, monitoring your progress and updating your page.
You can even deposit checks! Learn more about the Walk to End Alzheimer's® mobile app.
Recaude fondos para la caminata enviando correos electrónicos, supervisando su progreso y actualizando su página.
¡Incluso puede depositar cheques! Más información sobre la aplicación móvil de la Walk to End Alzheimer's.
Watch this space to learn about upcoming events and the latest Walk to End Alzheimer's news!
Serving Mclean country and the surrounding communities including Bloomingon, El Paso, Lake Bloomington, Normal, Towanda, and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
• T-shirts and Champion Swag will all be mailed directly to participants. Please note there will be no shirts available for pick up on walk day. If you have raised $100 by the September 10th deadline you will receive your walk t-shirt by walk day. If you have raised $100 after September 10th you will receive your walk t-shirt after walk day.
• Walk festivities: Sponsor exhibit space, art and creativity space, champions tent, caregiver tent
• Walk Route: The walk route is 2.5 miles and paved. Walk route allows stroller, wheelchair, and wagon. Dogs are allowed at the walk event but must be on leashes. We will be walking through the corn crib (pets must stay on the warning track, not the bases)
• Parking Details: Parking is located in lots E and H.
• Walk and festivities are outdoors and the event will be Rain or Shine!
Use the Walk to End Alzheimer's mobile app to scan any check donations you receive toward your fundraising efforts, and have them immediately added to your page and deposited to the Alzheimer's Association!
Click here to learn how to use this feature. Available for iPhone and Android users.
Mail checks directly to:
Alzheimer's Association Illinois Chapter
ATTN: Bloomington/Normal Walk
8430 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60631
Please include your donation form or note the Walk location and walker and/or team name. The donation form can be found on your personal fundraising page.
Our event is in front of Instructional Commons North. Parking is available in lots E and H.
In order to receive your t-shirt in the mail prior to the walk, you must earn it 30 days in advance. Shirts earned after the initial deadline will be mailed after the walk.
Are you interested in volunteering the day of the walk? Please complete our volunteer form.