In November, I’ll be participating in the 2022 Walk to End Alzheimer’s for my mom, Veronica, and more than 6 million Americans that have Alzheimer’s and all other dementia.
The Alzheimer's Association is the largest voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support, and research, and the funds we raise go directly toward supporting their efforts.
Did you know the following about Alzheimer’s?
- More than 6 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s.
- Between 2000 - 2019, deaths from Alzheimer’s have more than doubled.
- One in three seniors dies with Alzheimer’s or another dementia.
- Alzheimer’s kills more than breast cancer and prostate cancer combined.
- In 2022, Alzheimer’s disease will cost the United States $321 billion. This number is projected to rise by nearly $1 trillion in 2050.
Please consider walking with me on November 5, 2022 or making a donation. I appreciate your support - thank you for joining the fight against Alzheimer's!
Thank you for helping advance Alzheimer's support, care and research.
I have raised