601 Granite Run Drive
Lancaster, PA Lancaster, PA 17601
Frances M Gibbons
We're moving forward with plans to host in-person events this fall while keeping your health and safety as our top priorities. Registered participants who wish to Walk From Home can find more details in their Participant Center.
Watch this space to learn about upcoming events and the latest
Lancaster Walk to End Alzheimer's news!
Join our Facebook Group for updates and details about 2021 Walks.
We walked on September 25th but the fight doesn't end there!
We are still working towards our $275,000 goal and here are several ways for us to reach it by December 31st:
1. Apply for a Matching Gift - Many corporations will match the charitable donations of their employees. To see if a company will match your gift or the gift of one of your donors, visit our Matching Gift Website. Have questions about matching gifts? Contact Fran Gibbons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Send one last email for donations – We all have that cousin or co-worker who promised to make a donation and they just haven’t quite got around to it. Send them an email sharing your personal experience on walk day and include why their donation is so important. Donations will be accepted through December 31st for this year’s walk.
3. Mail in remaining offline donations – If you have check or cash donations to turn in, mail them to our office before December 31st.
Alzheimer’s Association-Lancaster Walk
2595 Interstate Drive Suite 100
Harrisburg, PA 17110
4. Shoot for your next incentive level – Are you just a donation away from hitting $100 and getting a walk shirt? Or maybe, hitting $500 and getting your Champions Club Medal? There is still time to earn these incentive prizes and more.
5. Host a fundraiser before the end of the year-
Mark your calendars and if you are interested in helping with the EXTRAGIVE, please reach out to Fran Gibbons at email@example.com.
Do you have an upcoming fundraiser? Would you like for it to be featured?
Contact Fran Gibbons at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Walk Planning Committee
Wondering how you can be more involved in the Walk to End Alzheimer's?
Consider joining our Walk Planning Committee!
We have a group of community members that help with Team Recruitment & Retention, Sponsorship, Marketing/Outreach, AIM & Advocacy, Mission and Logistics. Reach out to Fran at email@example.com for more information.
Join us on Facebook
Did you know the Lancaster Walk to End Alzheimer's has it's own Facebook Group Page? Follow this group to stay-up-to-date on the latest news and announcements as well as the opportunity to share your stories and fundraisers with others who are in the fight to End Alzheimer's. To join, click the image below or you can find us under "Groups" on the left side of the Alzheimer's Association- Greater PA Chapter Facebook Page.