601 Granite Run Drive
Lancaster, PA Lancaster, PA 17601
Frances M Gibbons
We're moving forward with plans to host in-person events this fall while keeping your health and safety as our top priorities. Registered participants who wish to Walk From Home can find more details in their Participant Center.
Watch this space to learn about upcoming events and the latest
Lancaster Walk to End Alzheimer's news!
Join our Facebook Group for updates and details about 2021 Walks.
As we approach Walk Day: September 25th, 2021, here are some important details to look out for & share:
1. Registration prior to walk is strongly encouraged in order to streamline your day of Walk experience & to be sure to receive your incentives prior to Walk Day! Please email Fran Gibbons with any issues.
2. All 2021 Walk to End Alzheimer's t-shirts will be sent to participants who reach the fundraising minimum ($100) by August 28th! Those who earn their shirts less than four weeks to their Walk Day will receive their T-shirt after event day. Three post-Walk orders will take place on Nov. 1, Dec. 1 & Jan. 1 to ensure these participants receive their shirts. All t-shirts will be mailed to the address on file therefore, be sure to update your address on your participant page.
3. 2021 Walk to End Alzheimer's Champions incentive! Participants that reach the $500 fundraising milestone will be mailed a Champions medal & customizes sign as seen below.
4. Participants that reach the $1,000 fundraising milestone will additionally receive this Grand Champion t-shirt.
5. And, those who continue their efforts and reach the $2,500 fundraising milestone will also receive this Elite Grand Champion Sweatshirt!
More information can be found in our 2021 LANCASTER EVENT GUIDE!
Do you have an upcoming fundraiser? Would you like for it to be featured?
Join our Walk Planning Committee
Wondering how you can be more involved in the Walk to End Alzheimer's?
Consider joining our Walk Planning Committee!
We have a group of community members that help with Team Recruitment & Retention, Sponsorship, Marketing/Outreach, AIM & Advocacy, Mission and Logistics. Reach out to Fran at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Join us on Facebook
Did you know the Lancaster Walk to End Alzheimer's has it's own Facebook Group Page? Follow this group to stay-up-to-date on the latest news and announcements as well as the opportunity to share your stories and fundraisers with others who are in the fight to End Alzheimer's. To join, click the image below or you can find us under "Groups" on the left side of the Alzheimer's Association- Greater PA Chapter Facebook Page.
Check out our 2021 Walk Incentives!
2021 Lancaster Walk to End Alzheimer's Sponsorship
Do you have a business or know of a business owner who would be interested in marketing/advertising with our Lancaster Walk to End Alzhimer's? Sponsorship and participation not only shows support of our mission, but also support of staff, clients, and partners who are serving as a courageous caregiver to a loved one with Alzheimer’s or those suffering from this devastating disease.
To learn more click on the email above or to schedule a meeting to discuss further, contact Fran Gibbons, Walk Director, directly at 717-568-2069 or by email at email@example.com.