1. Register for your local Walk.
Sign up as a Team Captain, team member or individual.
2. Start fundraising and spread the word.
We'll provide tips and coaching every step of the way, including easy ways to raise funds online.
3. Join us on Walk day.
Take part in an interactive online experience, then walk in your community.
This year, we're bringing you new and exciting ways to experience the event.
Log in to Mainstage, the event's interactive online experience. Livestream the Opening and Promise Garden Ceremony.
Walk in your neighborhood, on any sidewalk, track or trail. Download the Walk to End Alzheimer's app to track your steps and receive messages of support along your route.
Visit the view-only planted Promise Garden. Learn More
Please follow CDC guidelines and recommendations from local health officials when deciding to walk with those outside of your household.
Watch this space to learn about upcoming events and the latest Walk to End Alzheimer's news!
PURPLE POOCH PROMOTION
Did somebody say TREAT? You and your pup could win lots of goodies this week!
1) Raise $40 or more this week in honor of the Alzheimer's Associatoin's 40th anniversary and receive a limited edition Bark to End Alzheimer's Gift Set complete with purple tennis ball, pet bandana, treats and more!
2) Connect your Participant Center to Facebook and receive a Bark to End Alzhiemer's refrigerator magnet.
3) Be the top fundraiser (TOP DOG) this week and receive a Bark to End Alzheimer's Deluxe Pet Care Basket and more!
*funds must be posted to online Participant Center to qualify for incentive
2020 PET BANDANAS NOW AVAILABLE!
Two sizes available. For more information email us at email@example.com or call 325.672.2907.
FUNDRAISING AT HOME
We've curated a list of virtual fundraising ideas from champions across the country! From an old fashioned letter writing campaign to a coloring contest to a virtual board game-a-thon with friends -- check out all of the fun ideas here!