Thank you very much for visiting our team page. In honor of what would be the 100th birthday of our beloved Rita Mathews (wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin, friend, and devout daughter of God) we are participating in the 2020 Walk to End Alzheimer's in Pittsburgh, PA on September 19. Thank you for prayerfully considering supporting our efforts to honor Rita and all others affected by Alzheimer's in whatever way you feel lead to do so.
Ways you can support:
- Join our team and walk with us in Pittsburgh on September 19
- Join our team and encourage fundraising support without attending the event
- Financially support our team's efforts with as little as $1 or whatever you feel lead to contribute
- Mention this event and honorary fundraising effort to others
- Simply pray for those affected by Alzheimer's, take a moment to learn more about the disease and the Alzheimer's Association, and keep an open heart to ways you may be called to respond to this disease now and in the future
Thank you and God bless,
We have raised
Search for Team Members
To find a team member, start typing their name below.