Make the most our of your Walk Day Experience
- Watch our opening ceremony online starting at 2pm on Sunday, September 27. Click the "WALK DETAILS" button to navigate to "Walk Mainstage" or simply watch the broadcast on our Facebook Page!
- This year, the Walk is everywhere! Pick your favorite park, a meaningful location, or simply walk out your front door. Make sure you wear your purple and wave your flags! By participating you are raising incredible awareness.
- Visit the view-only Promise Garden. Our signature pin wheel flowers will be on display from 12p (noon)- 6pm at NBC4 studios (3165 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202). These flowers illustrate our many connections to the cause and the garden of hope our Walk to End Alzheimer's community creates. (Note: the garden is view-only, please do not remove flowers from the garden).
We want to see your Walk photos!
And there are so many ways to share!
How to submit collected donations!
- This year everything with our Walk to End Alzheimer's is contactless. If you have collected cash and checks there are a couple different ways you can deposit them to your participant page.
- The mobile app is the most efficient way to deposit collected donations. You can quickly deposit checks that will immediately be reflective on your participant walk page. If you have cash, we suggest getting a cashiers check and deposit using the app. Instructions on how to use the app are HERE! You will need to know your participant username and password to access the app. If you need support, email Asha Abdi (email@example.com) and she can help you.
- You can also mail in your donations to an updated mailing address 2020 Walk - Columbus, OH, 25200 Telegraph Rd, Suite 100, Southfield, MI 48033. You will need to include your participant name and ID number. If possible, please include your "mail-in donation form" that can be printed from your Walk participant page. If you have any trouble finding this form or your participant number, email Asha Abdi (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not mail case. If you have cash, we suggest getting a cashiers check. (Do not send cash through the mail).
How do I get a Walk t-shirt?
- The Walk to End Alzheimer's is free to participate and our Walk t-shirts are used as a fundraising incentive. If you raise $100 individually you'll receive your t-shirt in the mail.
- If you hit the $100 fundraising level by August 28; you should receive your walk shirt by walk day.
- The next shipping cut off is September 30, 2020. If you hit your $100 fundraising level by the end of September your shirt will be sent on October 1, 2020. (Please allow 5-10 business days to receive).