1. Register for your local Walk.
Sign up as a Team Captain, team member or individual.
2. Start fundraising and spread the word.
We'll provide tips and coaching every step of the way, including easy ways to raise funds online.
3. Join us on Walk day.
Take part in an interactive online experience, then walk in your community.
This year, we're bringing you new and exciting ways to experience the event.
Log in to Mainstage, the event's interactive online experience. Livestream the Opening and Promise Garden Ceremony.
Walk in your neighborhood, on any sidewalk, track or trail. Download the Walk to End Alzheimer's app to track your steps and receive messages of support along your route.
Visit the view-only planted Promise Garden. Learn More
Please follow CDC guidelines and recommendations from local health officials when deciding to walk with those outside of your household.
This is space to learn about upcoming events and the latest Walk to End Alzheimer's news!
For the latest Alzheimer's Facts and Figures click here
To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone: https://bluejeans.com/845845914?src=calendarLink
News you can use
• NEW THIS YEAR: Every walker that registers will be mailed 5 Walk to End Alzheimer's branded flags they can put in their yard, planters, facilities or windows to help spread awareness of the Alzheimer's Association. So it's important that you ask all your friends and family to register for your team.
• $100 T-SHIRT - NEW INFO: Anyone that raises $100 will be MAILED their local purple t-shirt. To make sure you receive yours in time to wear on walk day, 10/11, raise $100 before Saturday, September 12. If you raise $100 after 9/12 you will still receive a shirt, it will just arrive post walk. Be sure you registered with your correct t-shirt size.
• CHAMPIONS CLUB - NEW INFO: Champions will be MAILED their medals, t-shirts and quarter zips as they achieve each level.
• Download our Walk to End Alzheimer's App so you have access to your participant center at your fingers tips! The app also includes a mobile deposit feature that allows you to deposit donation checks right to your walk page! Check it out by clicking here!