Reclaim the future for millions! Join our team for the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's®, the nation's largest event to raise awareness and funds to fight Alzheimer's disease. Together, we can provide care and support to improve the lives of Americans affected by Alzheimer's and dementia (including family, friends, and caregivers), and advance research to treat and prevent Alzheimer's.
Did you know that:
- 5.8 million Americans live with Alzheimer's disease?
- Alzheimer's is 6th leading cause of death in our country, impacting increasing number of people?
- By 2050, the number of people with Alzheimer's disease is projected to rise to 14 million
- Alzheimer's is the only disease among the top 10 causes of death in America that cannot be prevented, cured, or even slowed.
As a National Walk Team, SYNERGY HomeCare is again forming teams to raise funds for Alzheimer's Association.
There are many ways to join us!
- Learn more about Alzheimers at www.alz.org.
- Consider and pray for those impacted by the disease.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Alzheimer's Association online here at our team page,
- And/or Join our local SYNERGY HomeCare of NorthWest Virginia team and Walk with us in Winchester, VA on Sat. Oct. 26- meet at 9 am at Museum of the Shenandoah Valley on 901 N. Amherst, the walk will start at 10 am.
Thank you for making an impact. The end of Alzheimer's starts with you.