THE END OF ALZHEIMER'S STARTS WITH YOU!
It starts with your commitment. By registering for the 28th annual Ride to End ALZ® New England, you've made a commitment to more than a bike ride. You've made a commitment to funding critical research studies for treatments and a cure for Alzheimer's and all other dementia. You've joined the movement where 90% of all funds raised directly impacts the Alzheimer's Association's® ability to accelerate science towards ground-breaking methods of treatment and prevention for Alzheimer's disease. The remaining 10% of funds raised go toward our full mission.
Your commitment will help us ride into a future with the first survivor of Alzheimer's!
All registered riders have access to their own Ride Hub, personal fundraising webpage, Ride to End ALZ mobile app, and more! Register today and check out the many fundraising resources in your Ride Hub that will help you be a successful fundraiser and exceed your goals!
In addition to fundraising tools in your Hub, the Ride to End ALZ staff partners will help coach you from the moment you register until you cross both the Ride and fundraising finish lines! We'll be there every step of the way because we're in this fight to #ENDALZ together!
OFFICIAL 2024 RIDE TO END ALZ NEW ENGLAND KIT!
90% GOES TO
90% of the funds raised go toward the Association's efforts to discover methods of treatment and prevention for Alzheimer's and other dementias.
BACK TO TOP