BACK TO TOP
Briar Common Brewery + Eatery
Why We Ride: The father of Briar Common Brewery + Eatery's owners, Kent and Greg Dawson, had Alzheimers. Kent's mother-in-law lives with Alzheimers now. This is a personal cause for the Dawson family and a way for the Brewery to give back to the community. We welcome anyone onto our team who wants to ride for the cause with us!
Why Join Our Team?
- Comraderie, Support, Encouragement to stay the course and complete the ride
- Fundraising support through the Briar Common microphone
- Group rides starting and ending at the brewery with a free beer at the end of each!
- Team ride finishers each get a Briar Common Brewery + Eatery swag bag
- Top 3 team fundraisers win Briar Common Brewery + Eatery prizes
- Team tent at the end of the event for shade and fun!
Alzheimer’s disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the United States. More than 6 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s, and over 11 million are acting as their caregivers.
We are going the distance for all those affected while raising funds and awareness to advance research toward the first survivor of Alzheimer’s.
Right now, there is no shortage of ideas in Alzheimer’s research — only dollars. But together, we can help change that. 100 percent of the funds raised from this event will go toward the Association’s efforts to discover methods of treatment and prevention for Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Alzheimer’s touches all of us, and it will take all of us to end it. Please join our team or donate today.
Hoping to see you on the road soon!
Kent and Lara Dawson
BACK TO TOP