Let’s Ride Together!
All routes start and finish at the Blue Hole Regional Park in Wimberley, TX, which is considered one of the hidden gems of Central Texas. Join us for a weekend getaway in TX Hill Country!
The Ride to End ALZ Texas will implement safety protocols including physical distancing, contactless registration, hand sanitizing stations and more at the event. Per CDC guidelines around crowded outdoor settings, we ask that all ride attendees be vaccinated against COVID-19 or wear a mask when in an overcrowded area. Masks will be available on-site.
We will continue to closely monitor CDC, state and local guidelines to ensure our event adheres to recommendations and is safe for attendees. For the health and safety of our constituents, the Association asks that all volunteers acting on behalf of the Alzheimer's Association at outdoor in-person events be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive a negative COVID test during the week prior to the event
Friday, October 8th
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Packet Pickup, Trek Bicycle, 517 S. Lamar Blvd. Austin, TX
Saturday, October 9th
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Packet Pickup, Community Pizza & Beer Garden, 111 Old Kyle Rd #330, Wimberley, TX
- 4-7 p.m. VIP Dinner at Camp Lucy in Dripping Springs, TX. This exclusive first-class event is for those that have raised $1,000+ and want the chance to meet with Dr. Chris Weber, the Director, Global Science Initiatives of the Alzheimer's Association. Dr. Weber is responsible for communicating the global research landscape of Alzheimer's and dementia, including the breadth and reach of the Assocation's research programs, and the critical need for increased research funding from the private and public sectors. This event is business casual and is outdoors in an open-air tent in the vineyards at Camp Lucy. We will be wining and dining under the stars in the vineyards of Camp Lucy and you won’t want to miss being a part of this one-of-a-kind experience.
Sunday, October 10th
- 6:30-8 a.m. Check In at Blue Hole Regional Park in Wimberley, TX
- 7:15-7:45 a.m. Team Photos at the start line
- 8 a.m. RIDE START
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Ride Post Party in the lawn and natural swimming spot at Blue Hole Regional Park