Team Page of:
Team Tucmoto's Longest Day 2022 - FALL
Our Team Story
Join our team for Team Tucmoto's Longest Day, A day that’s all about raising awareness and support for all those affected by Alzheimer's disease. On September 17 th, we will ride to raise funds and awareness for the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association. There is no fee's for the ride but if you could donate a few $ or pass the word on to others for awareness you will be doing a great thing. Attention you do not have to donate a lot of money, we help a lot of charities and causes so even 5$ is great and appreciated. The main thing is to think of these folks and to honor them on this day. The more people we can make aware the better. This is not a disease to be forgotten!
Take the time to have some fun, enjoy life while helping a great cause!
Things about the ride:
1. Make sure your bike is ready. It will be a long ride. 170 miles +-
2. Your motorcycle needs to be street legal and capable of at least 120 miles between gas stops.
3. Make sure you bring some water. It gets hot. Recommended to bring camel back type.
4. We will stop for brunch or lunch and gas stations for breaks and fuel. Gas stop is about 100 miles.
5. The ride will not be too technical, there might be some fun things added but always optional.
We will be leaving at 8:15 AM and return approx 5:00 PM.
For more details visit our Facebook Event
Team Tucmoto's Longest Day ride Sept 17 2022
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to our donor list today!