is fundraising to honor:
to fight Alzheimer's
The Chaska Pickleball Tournament is being held as part of the Alzheimer’s Associations Longest Day fundraiser. The Longest Day is the day of the year with the most light — the summer solstice.
And it's the day I have committed to fight Alzheimer's disease! Funds raised from the Chaska Longest Day Pickleball Tournament will go to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at Lions Park Courts
Check-In at 2pm/Play starts 2:30pm
- Entry Fee is a donation to the Alzheimer’s Association – Recommended donation of $20 per player.
- To Register, make a donation on this Chaska Pickle Ball Longest Day Page and contact Wayne Backlund at 269-753-2112 or email@example.com
- Registration deadline is June 14 – limited to 48 players
- First rounds of tournament will be Women’s division/Men’s division
- Final rounds will be mixed doubles time permitting
- Games will be 12 minutes maximum length
- Each participant will play 6 games
Register today by clicking the DONATE button!!
Please join us and share with family and friends as we participate in The Longest Day and Stand Up to the Darkness of Alzheimer’s.
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to my donor list today!
Send Me Encouragement
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.