Our Team Story
Please join us on Saturday, June 20th from 11am to 12pm for a relaxing Restorative Basic Yoga class taught by YPAAW board member, Madeline Schork, who recently completed her yoga teacher certification, by zoom.
- All levels are welcome to join!
- Once you make a donation on our Longest Day Page Madeline will reach out to you by email and provide you the zoom link for the yoga class on 6/20 at 11am.
- We are asking a suggested donation of $15 to join, but we understand this is a difficult time financially for some so give what you are able. Anything is greatly appreciate!
- You will need to download the zoom app on your phone or computer.
- Disclaimer: Because this class will be offered online, it is up to the individual to assess whether they are comfortable with the yoga poses offered. If you feel any pain during the class back off. Make sure you gauge the safety of your practice within your personal physical limitations. It is better to build up slowly than to force and strain. Also, if you have any injuries feel free to let Madeline know before she starts the class so she can provide modifications for poses.
Can't make it to the event but want to support the cause anyway? Please feel free to make a donation, and just note in your message that you're not planning to attend.
Questions? Email email@example.com
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to my donor list today!