Our Team Story
On Thursday February 20th, mom's birthday, join us at Sonoma Restaurant and Wine Bar as we honor the life of Connie Trautmann. We are hosting a fundraising event to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association. The evening will include a special addition to the menu, a raffle, and a portion of sales being donated to this cause that impacts too many.
Today, an estimated 50 million people worldwide are living with Alzheimer's or other dementias, including more than 5 million Americans. In the United States alone, 16 million friends and family members are providing their care.
We need your support! Donations are now accepted through February 20th. To be included in the raffle, please join us at Sonoma's Avenue Lounge from 6:00PM until 7:30PM on February 20th; complimentary snacks will be provided.
Raffle prizes include:
- 3 course chef tasting for 6 people & a sparkling toast. Meet & greet with Chef Drew Trautmann. Value: $400
- One night stay at Capitol Hill Suites & breakfast for 2 people. Value $250
- Sonoma Restaurant & Wine Bar gift card. Value $75
- Wine tasting & food pairing at Fabbioli Cellars, Leesburg VA for 4 people. Value $45
Other ways to participate:
- Join us for happy hour on Thursday February 20th; Sonoma will donate a portion of sales to the Alzheimer's Association.
- Chef Drew Trautmann will offer a special menu with his mother's, Connie, favorite recipes from Sunday February 16th through Thursday February 20th; a portion of sales will be donated as well.
We appreciate your support and looking forward to hosting you.
The Power of a Donation
The dollars you raise fuel the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.
Add your name to my donor list today!